There are so many things to do in North Devon it is difficult to know where to start. Here are a few highlights…
- Ramble over the Tarr Steps and watch the Exmoor wild ponies frolick on the moor.
- Cycle along the Tarka Trail described by Henry Williamson in his classic 1927 novel Tarka the Otter.
- Check out the white sandy beaches and learn to surf at Saunton Sands, Croyde Bay and Woolacombe.
- Walk the North Devon Coastal Path between Hartland Quay & Clovelly.
- From sea fishing and course fishing to game fishing, North Devon has it all.
- Visit one of the many pannier markets, a must for all foodies.
For further information on the region please visit www.northdevon.com
MAKE A RESERVATIONBook Online
or call us on +44 (0) 1769 573444